Thursday, July 4, 2013

Appy parties are too legit to quit

My latest appetizer Party was for Bernie who was throwing his wife a 50th birthday celebration with friends and family at his home in St. Albert with an outdoor/indoor setting.
Bernie had close to 60 guests in through his home during the evening, who were intrigued to watch a chef at work creating bite size glory.

I made 350 hors deouvres composed of 5 different recipes, and choosing a favorite might take you a couple taste tests.
Later into the night my team and I assisted with serving birthday cake, cleaned up the kitchen and packed up.

Can you imagine not having to clean up after a busy night in your home like this, having your guests impressed with your provided food, have everyone leave not hungry and all for a reasonable price. Sounds too legit to quit.

Check out my appetizer parties on my website and see some more wicked cool photos.

http://www.chefsheridan.com/private-chef/appetizer-parties/

Zing Zing

Chef Sheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment